Norwegian pharmacy company wanted to develop a simple, easy-to-use pharmacy e-commerce store with the integration with a Norwegian payment system provider.
Technologies and tools applied:
- PHP, Magento, Bootstrap, Klarna payment system
- DB: MySQL
1 senior developer, 1 middle developer, 1 QA, 1 PM, 1 business analyst
We’ve commenced the project in a week since we got an approval from the client without any tech spec on hand. In just a week we outlined the main system requirements with our client. As a result, we offered 2 different development options:
- custom CMS with one of the modern PHP frameworks such as Laravel or Symfony;
- development with Magento platform, which has been made deliberately for e-commerce solutions.
Basically, there are 2 main reasons Magento was finally chosen:
- Magento already had 80% of the functionality needed which decreased development time & efforts greatly;
- Magento has strong positions in Norway. In comparison with the self-developed Laravel/Symfony engine, this fact gives our client more freedom in the further product customization.
We’ve developed an e-commerce pharmacy store with the Norwegian payment system integration.