Information Technologies Department of the City of Moscow wanted to automate the management processes of the industrial manuals and classifiers of the educational system in Moscow. The system was to be used by IT departments of the executive authorities in Moscow.
Technologies and tools applied:
- Java, Spring Framework, JPA/Hibernate, Web Services (JAX-WS), Maven
- Application servers: IBM WebSphere AS, IBM InfoSphere MDM Server, Apache Tomcat
- DB: Oracle DB
2 JavaEE developers (lead and middle), 1 QA, 1 business analyst, 1 project manager
With the latest tech savvy in JavaEE our specialists designed and developed web solution automating the processes within Moscow educational system and facilitating information access and content managment for its users.
The delivered solution helps in:
- Providing centralized management of directories and classifiers
- Enabling the creation, storage, and maintenance of industrial and internal departmental classifiers
- Providing full access to local versions of nationwide and citywide directories (classifiers)
- Providing users with an access to directories via a web-based interface with a role-based permissions system